Would you like to internationalise your business?
The INTENSE project is looking for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) from Belgium, Finland, Germany, Croatia and the Netherlands that would like to (further) internationalise. INTENSE supports the internationalisation of SMEs, universities, and students through student consultancy projects.
What’s in it for SMEs?
In the course of student consultancy projects, SMEs work together with a team of business students from our partner universities [s1] for one semester. Students have been specifically trained on issues related to internationalisation and receive support from lecturers and external project partners throughout the project. At the end of the consultancy project, students present their findings to the company and prepare a proper consulting report.
Depending on the needs and aims of the company, students provide advice to SMEs in the following (or further) areas:
· developing a market entry strategy
· conducting market research
· doing research on consumer trends, legal issues, and institutional frameworks
· researching wholesalers, retailers, trade fairs, suppliers, business networks, support services
How does this project work?
· Beginning of the semester: kick-off meeting with students, SMEs, and lecturers
Students and SMEs get to know each other and discuss the focus and the next steps of the consultancy project
· Mid-term presentation
Students present and discuss their preliminary findings with SMEs
· End of the semester: final presentation
Students present their findings and hand over the consulting report at a multiplier event with SMEs, students, lecturers and external partners
The links to the participating universities
The link to the project website